Glyphosate Market Worth 10,675.9 Million USD by 2022Published On: October 24, 2017
The global glyphosate market will grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 10,675.9 million by 2022, according to the latest publication from Meticulous Research®. The global glyphosate market is primarily driven by growing need to increase crop yield and quality, reduction of arable land, emergence of advanced agricultural practices and technologies, and increasing crop yield losses due to weeds. However, environmental and human hazards with the use of glyphosate herbicides, growing organic farming and demand for organic food, and the stringent government laws and regulations hampers the growth of the market to some extent.
The global glyphosate market is mainly segmented by formulation (liquid form and solid form), by application (spraying, dusting, soil treatment, and others), by crop type (cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, turf & ornamentals, and others), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Browse in-depth Report on http://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/glyphosate-market-2022/
The cereals & grains commanded the largest share in the global glyphosate market in 2016, owing to the large production of cereal & grains across the globe and increasing adoption by farmers to control the yield losses due to weeds.
Geographically, Latin America accounted for the major share in the global glyphosate market in 2016, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe region. The major share of the Latin American region is mainly attributed to the large arable land, increasing demand for crop yield & efficiency, adoption of new farming practices, and increasing crop yield losses due to weeds. However, Asian countries are slated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period, primarily due to large area under agriculture cultivation, and rising need to ensure the food safety for its continuously growing population.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market shares. The key players in the global glyphosate market are Bayer CropScience AG, BASF SE, Syngenta (Subsidiary of ChemChina), FMC corporation, Monsanto Company (Part of Bayer), E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Nufarm Limited, Drexel Chemical Company, ArystaLifeScience Corporation (Platform Specialty Products), ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Part of ChemChina), UPL Limited, and Heranba Industries Ltd.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of formulation, application, crop type, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for glyphosate across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, opportunities, and trends in the global glyphosate market?
- Who are the major players in the global glyphosate market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global glyphosate market?
- What are the recent developments in the global glyphosate market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global glyphosate market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global glyphosate market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123