Global Catheters, Needles, and Cannulas Market is Expected to Reach $53.6 Billion By 2021Published On: December 3, 2016
According to the latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market is expected to reach $53.6 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 7.8% over the period of 2016 to 2021. The report provides in-depth analysis of catheters, medical needles, and cannula market in five major geographies with country level analysis and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2021. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market with respect to end users, products, mode of purchase, and geography.
Catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market is primarily driven by the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical techniques to treat chronic or critical care diseases. Also, the rising number of geriatric population across the globe which is more prone to chronic disorders consequently drives the market for catheters, cannulas, and medical needles across the globe. However, shortage of skilled physicians/nurses is likely to have a negative impact on the growth of this market. Also, the high cost associated with endosurgical procedures and needle anxiety are expected to downturn this market to some extent.
The report is segmented by ends user, product, mode of purchase, and geography. The market by end user is further sub-segmented into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centres, long term care centres, blood banks, and others. Market by product is further segmented into catheters, medical needles, and Cannulas with different types of these products analyzed in the report. The market by mode of purchase is sub-segmented into retail, and no retail.
Geographically, global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. Market size estimates and forecasts for the period 2016 to 2021 have been provided for each segment and its sub-segment, calculating growth rates from 2016 to 2021, considering 2015 as the base year for calculations.
The global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market is fragmented with the presence of various global and local players. Some of the key players analyzed in the report include, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen, Medtronic PLC, Smith & Nephew, Terumo Medical Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Novo Nordisk AS, Ypsomed Holding AG, Johnson & Johnson, Artsana S.p.A., HTL-STREFA, UltiMed Inc., Allison Medical Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Revolutions Medical Corp., Unilife Corp., and Retractable Technologies, Inc.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of products, end-users, mode of purchase, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market, market forecasts and estimates for medical needles, catheters, and cannulas?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market?
- What are the burning issues of the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market?
- Who are the major suppliers/players in the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market?
- What are the recent developments in the global catheters, medical needles, and Cannulas market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market?
- What are the local emerging players in the global catheters, medical needles, and cannulas market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® was founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicate market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia¬-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123