Heat/ Transfer press is basically printing of designs from paper onto fabric or other surfaces with the help of heat and pressure. The selected image is kept in mirror format and then printed on the desired surface, with pressure and heat press. Basically, the surface used for heat transfer printing is fabric consisting of cotton, polyester, or plastic. In the early days, heat transfer printing was principally used in the printing of novelty items, such as polyester tops and t-shirts. Today, heat transfer printing has gained significant importance and favor in several industries - especially in the apparel industry as an alternative for printing fabric in an agile manufacturing environment.
The key factors driving the growth of this market are rising demand from manufacturing and service industries, constant technological advancement, increasing popularity of printed t-shirts, jackets, and other apparel and products. Moreover, technical advancements and R&D initiatives offer significant growth opportunities for heat/ transfer press machine market players. However, high cost of heat transfer printing machines expected to hinder the growth of this market to some extent.
Analysis of Market Segments
The global heat/ transfer press printing machine market is segmented by type (alloy steel, stainless steel, others), application (clothing, stickers labelling, bottles, others), end-user (textile, cup and mug printing, fabrics), and geography.
Based on type, stainless steel segment commanded the largest share of the heat/ transfer press machine market in 2018, owing to the increasing use in many industrial, architecture, chemical, and consumer application.
Based on application, the heat/ transfer press machine market is segmented into clothing, stickers labelling, and others. Clothing segment accounted for the largest market share of the market in 2018. The large market share of this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing disposable income, advancement in printing technology, and shifting trends towards custom designed apparel.
Click here to Download Report Sample
The major players operating in the global heat/ transfer press machine market are Guangzhou Jiangchuan Printing Equipment Co., Ltd. (China), Classic Graphics (U.S.), Anhui LIFU Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. (China), GUANGDONG METAL FORMING MACHINE WORKS CO.,LTD (China), Vastex International, Inc. (U.S.), Hotronix (U.S.), SEFA S.A.S (France), Guangzhou Disen Science Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Fujian Auplex Appliance Co., Ltd. (China), Anatol Equipment Manufacturing Co. (U.S.), Serigraf Ltd. (Ireland), and Dongguan STC Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd (China)
Apparel is one of the world’s most important industries, driving a significant part of the global economy. Apparel industry is focusing on the high-value parts, R&D, design, and marketing. With the growing trends towards customized apparel, the players operating in this market are focusing on development of cost-effective heat/ transfer press machine.
Heat/ Transfer Press Machine Material Types
- Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
Heat/ Transfer Press Machine Applications
- Stickers Labelling
Heat/ Transfer Press Machine End-Users
- Cup and Mug Printing
Heat/ Transfer Press Machine Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing textile industry to drive the adoption of heat/transfer press printing machine market
- How does the adoption of heat/transfer press printing machine in textile industry differ from the adoption in cup and mug printing industry?
- What impact does this have on the adoption of heat/transfer press printing machine comparison to other end user segments?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type and regions/countries?
The Asia Pacific heat/transfer press printing machine market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the high potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
- What strategies should new companies looking to enter this market use to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, challenges, and opportunities in the global heat/transfer press printing machine market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/countries?
Recent new product launches, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions taken place in the heat/transfer press printing machine market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired in various countries across the globe and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the heat/transfer press printing machine market?
- Which companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global heat/transfer press printing machine market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the heat/transfer press printing machine market and how do they compete with the global players?