Increasing innovations in digital technologies are being embedded into core value generation processes in businesses. Microprinting is being adopted on a large scale in organizations across several industry verticals. The key factors such as rules and regulations in the banking sector, the introduction of innovative products, expanding e-commerce sector, and increasing demand for anti-counterfeiting products are projected to witness an enormous growth during the forecast period. Further, technological advancement in microprinting technology and increasing demand for cost-effective printing technology are also one of the key factors responsible to encourage the market growth.
Analysis of Market Segments
The microprinting market is segmented into by substrate type (paper, plastic, metal), end-use industry (healthcare, education, government, BFSI, consumer electronics, packaging, transportation and logistics, others), applications (ID cards, labels, stamps, bank cheques, corporate, defence, others), colour (monochrome and colour), pattern (infrared ink marking, UV invisible marking, micro embossing, magnetic ink, special ink), print type (single-sided, double sided), and by region.
Based on substrate type, the microprinting market is segmented into Paper, Plastic, and Metal. Among these, the paper segment is expected to be the fastest growing category in the market. The paper sector is on high growth trajectory due to the high implementation of microprinting technology in paper banknotes, check slips, postage stamps, payment cards and ID cards to improve security and ease of identification.
Based on application, the microprinting market is segmented into ID cards, labels, stamps, bank cheques, corporate, defence, and others. Among these, ID cards are the most popular applications of microprinting, giving a further push to the market. Businesses and governments have been rapidly adopting the microprinting technique used for ID cards to control their misuse and prevent fraudulent activities.
Based on end-use industry, the microprinting market is segmented into healthcare, education, government, BFSI, consumer electronics, packaging, transportation & logistics, and others. Among these, the BFSI segment is projected to grow at the highest rate in the coming years, due to increasing adoption of microprinting technique in the BFSI sector to eliminate the duplication of currencies and checks.
For In-Depth Detail Get Sample Copy
The report includes competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by the leading market participants in the industry. The key players profiled in the global microprinting market are Source Technologies (US), Domino Printing Sciences PLC (UK), Hewlett-Packard Company (US), Xerox Corporation (US), Videojet Technologies, Inc. (US), Brady Corporation (US), Huber Group (India), Team NiSCA (US), Diagramm Health GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Micro Format, Inc. (US), William Frick & Company (US), Gallas Label & Decal (US), Zebra Technologies Corporation (US), Printegra (US), Matica Technologies AG (Germany), and Ricoh Company Ltd. (Japan).
Increasing demand for cost-effective printing technology and increasing use of microprinting products will provide further opportunities in the microprinting market; however, increasing digitization will restrict market growth. The most important factors which will drive the microprinting market are the technological advancement and adoption of innovative products.
Microprinting Substrate type
Microprinting End-Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Transportation and Logistics
- ID Cards
- Bank Cheques
Microprinting Segmentation by Colour
- Infrared ink Marking
- UV Invisible Marking
- Micro Embossing
- Magnetic Ink
- Special Ink
Microprinting Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Players in the Microprinting Market
- Source Technologies
- Domino Printing Sciences PLC
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Videojet Technologies Inc.
- Brady Inc.
- Huber Group
- Team NiSCA
- Diagramm Halbach GmbH & Co. KG
- Micro Format Inc
- William Frick & Company
- Gallas Label & Decal
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Matica Technologies AG
- Ricoh Company Ltd
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing healthcare industry to drive the adoption of microprinting
- How does the adoption of microprinting in healthcare industry differ from the adoption in education industry?
- What impact does this have on the adoption of microprinting in comparison to other application segments?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of substrate type, application, colors, pattern, print type, and regions/countries?
The Asia-Pacific microprinting market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
- What strategies should new companies looking to enter this market use to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, challenges, and opportunities in the global microprinting market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/countries?
Recent new product launches, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions have taken place in the microprinting market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired in various countries across the globe and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the microprinting market?
- Which companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global microprinting market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the microprinting market and how do they compete with the global players?