Meticulous Research has published a recent report on Hospital Beds Market for the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
Hospital Beds Market By Product (Beds, Accessories), Area Of Use (Critical, Bariatric, Med Surg, Pediatric, Maternal), Technology (Powered, Manual), Type Of Care (Curative, Long Term), And End User (Hospital, Homecare, Elderly)-Global Forecast To 2023
Browse latest report on https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/hospital-medical-beds-market-2023/
The global hospital beds market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2016 to 2021 to reach $2357.1 million by 2021. Hospital beds market is primarily driven by growing aging population across the globe. This segment of the population is more susceptible to diseases which increase demand on the public health system and on medical and social services forcing healthcare institutes to increase the number of beds in hospitals. Also, growing incidences of chronic disorders across the globe results in increased number of hospital admissions. This aids in growing purchases of hospital beds by healthcare institutions to meet the rising influx of patients. However, the high cost associated with specialty beds such as bariatric, and critical care bed could restrict the growth of this market to a certain extent. Also, advancements in the pharmaceutical sectors lead to significant reduction in hospital admission which may impact this market in long run.
A hospital bed can make a huge difference when it comes to quick recovery of the patient in the hospital as well as in home care. Comfort, better positioning, improved circulation, safety features, and ease of caregiving makes the hospital beds essential in delivering many types of health care. Each department in hospital caters the different types of patient with different healthcare requirements which result in the need of different kinds of medical supplies including different kinds of beds. These beds come with various features which are an important aspect of healthcare since the requirement of patients tends to differ, for instance, many patients require a flat, level surface to sleep. While awake, many patients require head elevation, or foot elevation and often elevation in the knee area for comfort or for therapy.
The Hospital Beds Market report provides in-depth analysis of hospital bed market in four major geographies with country level analysis and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2021. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of hospital beds market with respect to its area of use, type of care, technology, ends user, and geography.
The report provides a detailed analysis of major segments such as market by area of use, type of care, technology, and end users. Wherein, market by area of use is further sub-segmented in critical care, bariatric, maternity, home care, long-term care, and med-surge. While, market by type of care is sub-segmented in curative care beds, psychiatric care beds, long-term care beds, and other beds. Hospital beds market by technology is segmented in manual bed, semi-automatic bed, and fully automatic bed. While, market by end users is segmented in hospitals and clinics, elderly care settings, home care, and others.
Geographically, global hospital beds market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. Market size estimates and forecasts for the period 2016 to 2021 has been provided for each segment and its sub-segment, in terms of USD million, calculating growth rates from 2016 to 2021, considering 2015 as the base year for calculations.
The global hospital beds market is fragmented with the presence of various global and local players. Some of the key players analyzed in the report include Invacare Corporation, Joerns Healthcare, Arjo Huntleigh (Division of Gentige AB), LINET Group, Joh. Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, Hill Rom Inc., Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd, Medline Industries, Gendron, Inc., Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., and Savion Industries Ltd
- Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of hospital bed technology, the area of use, type of care, end-users, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for hospital beds across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2021?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities in the global hospital beds market?
- What are the burning issues of the global hospital beds market?
- Who are the major players in the global hospital beds market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global hospital beds market?
- What are the recent developments in the global hospital beds market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global hospital beds market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- What are the local emerging players in the global hospital beds market and how do they compete with the global players?