Global soluble dietary fibers market is expected to reach USD 3,404.0 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Succeeding an extensive secondary and primary research on the global soluble dietary fibers market and an in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. Increasing utilization of soluble dietary fibers and growing demand from functional food & beverages and pharmaceuticals industries are the major factors driving the soluble dietary fibers market in many countries across the globe. Further, factors such as growing health consciousness among consumers and awareness about health benefits of soluble dietary fibers; rise in incidence of chronic diseases; and increasing demand from pharma, food, and feed manufactures to incorporate soluble dietary fibers into their products, have propelled the utilization of soluble dietary fibers as a source of nutritional ingredient into various products. Moreover, emerging applications of soluble dietary fibers and emerging markets such as Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa provides significant opportunities for the various stakeholders in the global soluble dietary fibers market. However, stringent regulations and international quality standards for soluble dietary fibers hinder the growth of this market to some extent.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of soluble dietary fibers market with respect to various sources, product types, and applications. The global soluble dietary fibers market is segmented on the basis of source (fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, nuts and seeds, and others), type , and application (functional foods and beverages, pharmaceuticals, animal feed, and others). Inulin held the largest share of the soluble dietary fibers market in 2017, mainly due to its wide range of applications in functional food & beverages, pharmaceutical, animal feed, and cosmetics industries and multiple health benefits than other soluble fibers.
Further, an in-depth analysis of the geographic scenario of the industry provides detailed qualitative and quantitative insights for the five major geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) along with the coverage of major countries in each region. The geographical analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, and government & private investments. The geographic analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries. The report identified that North America dominated the global soluble dietary fibers market in 2017, which is mainly attributed to the increasing chronic diseases, growing functional food consumption, rising demand for healthy & nutritional products, increasing consumer expectations for innovation and healthy food products, and growing health & wellness trend in the region.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 3 years (2014-2017). The key players operating in the global soluble dietary fibers market are Tate and Lyle Plc. (U.K.), E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company (U.S.), Nexira Inc. (France), Roquette Freres Le Romarin (France), Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA (Belgium), Futureceuticals Inc. (U.S.), Sensus B.V. (A Part of Royal Cosun Group) (the Netherlands), Beneo GmbH (A Part of Südzucker Group) (Germany), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Herbafood Ingredients GmbH (Germany), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Lonza Group AG (Switzerland), Kerry Group Plc. (Ireland), Tereos S.A. (France), and Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Israel).
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing functional food & beverages and pharmaceutical applications to drive the adoption of soluble dietary fibers
- How does the penetration of soluble dietary fibers in functional food & beverages and pharmaceutical application differ from other applications?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of value, products, and regions/countries?
The North American soluble dietary fibers market favors larger providers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- Which segments of soluble dietary fibers market are expected to offer lucrative revenue growth over the forecast period and why?
- What strategies should the new companies focus to enter this market and to compete effectively?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent partnerships, acquisitions, and expansions have taken place in the soluble dietary fibers market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the soluble dietary fibers market?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global soluble dietary fibers market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global soluble dietary fibers market and how do they compete with the global players?