The factors such as increasing need for filmless environment, increasing awareness and demand of quality healthcare, rising geriatric imaging volumes, increasing adoption of medical imaging equipment, growing health IT and EHR adoption are driving the growth of VNA and PACS market in India.
The healthcare industry in India has made rapid progress in the last decade, but significantly lags behind other nations in terms of availability and quality of equitable medical care and services for its citizens. This in turn presents an enormous opportunity given the large population, growing economic prosperity, and the disease burden. Major issues such as lack of availability of adequate infrastructure, trained human resources, geographic spread, rapidly changing disease burden, and high/often catastrophic out of pocket expenditures are the key challenges that the government is keen to address. Despite of these challenges, the country is continuously focusing on improving the quality of healthcare by adopting various advanced technologies to manage the medical images generated through various diagnosis procedures. Moreover, penetration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the field of medical imaging and growing acceptance of cloud-based deployments offer significant growth opportunities for the market players during the forecast period.
For In-Depth Detail Get Sample Copy: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-sample-report/cp_id=4961
The report includes competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 3 years (2015-2018). The key players profiled in the India Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) & Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) market research report include GE Healthcare, Siemens, FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc., Agfa HealthCare, Carestream, Philips Healthcare, IBM Corporation, Amrita Technologies, Srishti Software, SoftLink International, Meddiff Technologies, Medsynaptic, Ashva Technologies, Acton Engineering, and 21st Century Informatics among others.
Scope of the Report:
India VNA & PACS Market, by Type
India PACS Market by Procurement Model
- Departmental PACS
- Radiology PACS
- Cardiology PACS
- Other Departments
- Enterprise PACS
India PACS Market by Delivery Model
- On-Premises PACS
- Web/cloud-based PACS
India VNA Market by Procurement Model
- Departmental VNA
- Enterprise VNA
- Multi-departmental VNA
- Multi-site VNA
India VNA Market by Delivery Model
- On-premise VNA
- Hybrid VNA
- Fully Cloud-based VNA
India VNA Market by Vendor Type
- PACS Vendors
- Independent Software Vendors
- Infrastructure Vendors
India VNA & PACS Market by End-user
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Other End Users
Key questions answered in the report
Increasing need for filmless environment, increasing awareness and demand of quality healthcare drives the growth of India VNA & PACS Market.
- How is the penetration of PACS in India?
- What impact does this have on the adoption of VNA in India?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of procurement model, delivery model, vendor type, end-user?
PACS segment account for a relatively large proportion of India VNA & PACS Market
- What factors contribute to the frequent usage of PACS in Chinese market?
- Conversely, which segment is expected to experience the fastest growth in India VNA & PACS Market?
The India VNA & PACS Market favors both larger and local players that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- Which segments of the India VNA & PACS Market are expected to offer lucrative revenue growth over the forecast period and why?
- What strategies should the new companies focus to enter this market and to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the India VNA & PACS Market?
- Who are the major players in India and what share of the market do they hold in the India VNA & PACS Market?
Recent partnerships, acquisitions, new product launches, and expansions that have taken place in the India VNA & PACS Market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the India VNA & PACS Market?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the India VNA & PACS Market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the India VNA & PACS Market and how do they compete with the global players?