World Demand For Low Trauma/ Skin Friendly Adhesives to Increase at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021Published On: December 3, 2016
The global demand for low trauma/skin friendly adhesives is forecast to rise at a CAGR of 7.6% to $160.56 million in 2021. This study analyzes the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives industry. It presents market size for 2014, 2015, and 2016, with forecast till 2021 by chemistry/technology (Silicone based, acrylics, and others), application (wound care, medical devices, drug delivery devices, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
The non-silicone adhesives market is expected to witness significant growth in the next few years as the high cost of silicone adhesives is believed to be one of the major factors driving the market for its low cost alternatives such as non-silicone low trauma adhesives. The North American region will remain the largest market globally based on its extensive network of skin friendly adhesives providers, high health care spending intensity, widespread insurance coverage for the treatment and management of various diseases, and shifting patient care strategies toward home settings. The emerging countries such as Brazil, Russia, India, and China will be among the fastest growing worldwide markets for low trauma medical adhesives as greater economic prosperity boosts the health care spending. In these countries, with the increasing disposable incomes, improvement in the overall health infrastructure, growing health awareness, and rapidly increasing home health care activity will further propel the demand for low trauma medical adhesives market during the forecast period.
The global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market is mainly dominated by a few large and mid-sized companies such as Scapa Healthcare, 3M Company, Adhesives Research Inc., Vancive Medical Technologies, Tesa Group, Nitto Denko Corporation, Dow Corning Corporation, and Lohmann Group with the presence of multiple small companies.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments of low trauma/skin friendly adhesives industry in terms of chemistry/technology, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for low trauma/skin friendly adhesives across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2021?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market?
- What are the burning issues of the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market?
- Who are the major players in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market?
- What are the recent developments in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- What are the local emerging players in the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicate market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia¬-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123