Chromatography Market (Instruments, Accessories, and Consumables) Worth $11,586.5 Million by 2022Published On: July 13, 2017
The global chromatography market will grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period to reach USD 11,586.5 million by 2022, according to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®. This is driven by rising R&D investments, increasing food safety concerns, availability of public and private funding for chromatography research studies, technological advancements in chromatography instruments, and increasing use of chromatography techniques for drug approval.
The global chromatography market is mainly segmented by systems (liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, supercritical fluid chromatography, thin-layer chromatography), by accessories (detectors, auto-samplers, pumps and flow meters, fraction collectors, and others), by consumables (columns, vials, tubings, and other consumables), by end user (pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries, academics and research institutes, food & beverage industries, hospitals/clinics, environmental agencies and others), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
North America holds the major share in the global chromatography market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific region. On the other hand, emerging markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America region provides significant opportunities for the growth of this market as a result of many technological and healthcare reforms in these regions with improved economic conditions and positive approach of the government towards the life science and biotechnology sector.
Major players in the global chromatography market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Waters Corporation (U.S.), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), GL Sciences, Inc. (Japan), Novasep Holding S.A.S. (France), Jasco (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), G.E Healthcare (U.K.), Tosoh Corporation (Japan), Scion Instruments (U.K.), Metrohm AG (Switzerland), KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH (Germany), Restek Corporation (U.S.), Macherey-Nagel GmbH & Co KG (Germany), Hamilton Company (U.S.), Neta Scientific Inc. (U.S.), LECO Corporation (Australia), AECS-QUIKPREP Ltd (U.K.), SRI Instruments (U.S.), DANI Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), and Scientific Instruments Manufacturer GmbH (Germany).
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of systems, consumables, accessories, end users, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for chromatography instruments market across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, and trends in the global chromatography instruments market?
- Who are the major players in the global chromatography instruments market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global chromatography market?
- What are the recent developments in the global chromatography market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global chromatography market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global chromatography market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123