Botanical Extracts Market Worth 5,833.4 Million USD by 2022Published On: November 2, 2017
The global botanical extracts market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 5,833.4 million by 2022, driven by growing awareness of health and wellness and trend towards the natural health products, strict regulations regarding inclusion of synthetic flavours, growing population in developing countries discovering the health benefits of botanicals, increase in demand for convenience food, and growing demand of botanical extracts in herbal medicinal products. Moreover, increasing investments in emerging economies, and the emergence of new application areas with changing consumption trends provides significant opportunities within the food and beverage markets. However, the availability of substitutes such as synthetic flavour is expected to hinder the growth of this market to some extent. In addition, a limited supply of raw materials and fluctuating price of extracts is further challenging the growth of botanical extracts market.
The global botanical extracts market is mainly segmented by source (spices, fruits, herbs, flowers, and tea leaves), by form (powder and liquid), by application (food, beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Browse in-depth Report on http://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/botanical-extracts-market-forecast-2022/
North America holds the major share in the global botanical extracts market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The large share of this region is primarily attributed to the increased consumption of functional food, growing desire to live a healthy lifestyle, and growing health & wellness trend in the region. However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the botanical extracts market during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income, increasing prevalence of diabetes, growing functional and organic food industry, and expanding use of botanical extracts in the cosmetics industry.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global botanical extracts market were new product developments, acquisitions, and expansions. The key players in the global botanical extracts market are Frutarom Industries Ltd., Blue Sky Botanics Ltd., Ransom Naturals Ltd., Prinova Group LLC., Pt. Indesso Aroma, Synergy Flavors, Inc., Haldin Pacific Semesta, PT, Kalsec Inc., Synthite Industries Ltd., Döhler GmbH, BI Nutraceuticals, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Kuber Impex Ltd., and Mb-Holding GmbH & Co. Kg.
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of source, form, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for botanical extracts across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, opportunities, and challenges in the global botanical extracts market?
- Who are the major players in the global botanical extracts market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global botanical extracts market?
- What are the recent developments in the global botanical extracts market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global botanical extracts market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global botanical extracts market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research™
Meticulous Research™ is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research™ produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123