Biopesticides Market is Expected to Reach USD 7,626.3 Million By 2022Published On: July 20, 2017
The biopesticides market will grow at a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period to reach USD 7,626.3 million by 2022, driven by the increasing investment from leading crop protection companies in biopesticides market, growing awareness about environmental safety with the use of biopesticides, increasing organic farming and demand for organic food, and rising government initiatives to promote the use of biopesticides across the globe.
The global biopesticides market is mainly segmented by type, application, formulation, origin, and crop type. The biopesticides market by type is further segmented into bioinsecticides, bioherbicides, biofungicides, and bionematicides. By mode of application, the market is segmented into foliar spray, seed treatment, soil treatment, root treatment, and post-harvest. Based on formulations, market is segmented into liquid formulation and dry formulation. By crop type, the market is segmented into fruits and vegetables, grains, cereals, and oilseeds.
Browse In-Depth Report on //www.meticulousresearch.com/product/biopesticides-market/
Geographically, the global biopesticides market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America commanded the largest share in the global biopesticides market in 2016, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific region. The major share of the North American region is mainly attributed to the rising concern over harmful chemicals on environment, increasing demand for organic food, and its most streamlined registration process. However, Asia-pacific region is projected to show lucrative growth potential for the biopesticides market during the analysis period. The growth in the Asia-pacific region is attributed to the increasing demand for organic food production, high prevalence of crop diseases, and government initiatives to develop and increase application of biopesticides in the region.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product & application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The leading players in the global biopesticides market are BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Marrone Bio Innovation, Certis USA L.L.C., The Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto Company (Part of Bayer), Isagro S.P.A., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Andermatt Biocontol AG, Som Phytopharma India Limited, Syngenta, International Panaacea Ltd, The Stockton Group, BioWorks, Inc., Novozymes, Inc., Koppert B.V., W. Neudorff GMBH KG, Invivo Agrosciences, Valent U.S.A. LLC, and FMC Corporation
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, application, formulation, origin, crop type, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for biopesticides across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities in the global biopesticides market?
- Who are the major players in the biopesticides market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global biopesticides market?
- What are the recent developments in the global biopesticides market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global biopesticides market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global market of biopesticides and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123